Grundfos BasicLine Fire Warrior Firefighting Pump Petrol engine
The Grundfos BasicLine Fire Warrior Firefighting Pump range are engine driven self-priming, centrifugal pumps by Grundfos. These fire fighting pumps are robust and reliable, making them suitable for a variety of applications.
The BasicLine Fire Warrior has a genuine Honda Australia engine. The standard Fire Warrior range provides efficient water transfer for a range of applications including, firefighting, irrigation, boom spraying and tank filling.
The waste water (WW) version with genuine Honda engine is ideal for handling soft solids up to 25 mm and features a quick release system for rapid and efficient removal of debris form clogged impellers.
The multipurpose (MP) version with genuine Honda engine comes complete with Viton® seals, making it ideal for pumping a variety of liquids.
BasicLine Fire Warrior Features
- Self-priming Ideal for transferring water from above or below ground water sources.
- Quick release system To allow for rapid and efficient removal of debris from clogged impellers (WW 15/1000 and WW 15/1400 only)
Hose kit option
- 2 x 6 m (¾”) hoses with fire spray nozzles
- 1 x 4 m (1½”) grey suction hose with strainer
Honda Petrol Engine
- Genuine quality Honda Australia engine
- Oil Alert System to prevent engine damage caused by insufficient oil in the crankcase (except MP 27/120)
- Built to Australian emission specifications