Davey Firefighter 5265H 6.5 HP Twin Impeller with Honda Motor
Rugged, economical single impeller self priming Fire fighting pump.
The popular class leading performance Davey Firefighter is number 1 in Australia, and sold worldwide. Provides high head performance at 3600rpm whilst still being able to operate across the full pump curve without overloading the engine.
Depend on Davey to take yet another quantum leap forward with their 2005 Series Firefighter® range. These new pumps offer a host of new features to make installation, operation and maintenance easier, quicker and more dependable.
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom Spraying
- Pump end designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Single impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing outlets and sizes.
- Polyester powder coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neck-rings front and back. The front neck-ring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neck-ring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4″ tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models – engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
- All engines come with spark arrestors and exhaust defelctors for added safety.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Viton seal and o-ring kit available for herbicide/insecticide spraying.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.