Davey HS60-08T Home Pressure System for single and multi-storey homes
The Davey HS60-08T Home Pressure System is a robust and compact, 3 or 4 stage centrifugal pump with corrosion resistant componentry and driven by a TEFC motor. Designed for total head duties to 50m
and flows to 110 lpm
Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
- Household supply
- Water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure Boosting
Davey HS60-08T Pump
Robust & compact, four stage, centrifugal pump with Torrium2 constant flow control and loss of prime device for automatic water pressure.
Designed for medium to large size, single and multi-storey homes.
The HS Series pressure systems consist of an HS pump fitted with a Torrium2 controller.
The Torrium2 is supplied connected electrically to the HS pump motor for:
- Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly.
- Positive safety under varied weather conditions.
The combination of the high pressures supplied by the multistage HS pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium2 enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
The complete Lifestyle Series is compact and quiet providing for:
- Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium.
- Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment.
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials for:
- Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as good coming out as it was going into the system.
- Ability to use the HS pressure system on a variety of water qualities.
- Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000 quality standards ensures consistency of quality of the system.
- Air purging valve for easy installation and priming.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Davey HS60-08T Pump
- Impellers Glass filled polycarbonate
- Lock nut 304 stainless steel
- Pump casing 304 stainless steel
- Pump backplate 304 stainless steel
- Pump shaft 303 stainless steel
- Neck rings Polypropylene + teflon
- Seal ring (stationary) Ceramic
- Seal ring (rotating) Carbon (synthetic)
- Seal spring 304 stainless steel
- O-rings Nitrile rubber
- Stage body Glass filled noryl
- Priming plug Glass filled noryl
- Motor shell Marine grade aluminium
- Lantern/DE endshield Marine grade aluminium
- Shell and lantern finish Baked polyester
- Housing Glass fibre reinforced nylon
- Pressure tank diaphragm Santoprene 87
- Pressure tank springs Molybond coated tempered steel
- Sensor plate 316 stainless steel
- Inlet union Glass fibre reinforced nylon
- O-rings Nitrile
- Check valve poppet Acetal
- Check valve spring 304 stainless steel
- Maximum system pressure* 700kPa
- Capacities to 110 lpm
- Maximum total head 50m
- Maximum suction head 6m
- Maximum ambient temperature 50ºC
- Maximum water temperature 50ºC
- Minimum water temperature 1ºC