Irritrol Richdel Jar Top 2400 25mm Solenoid Valve
Irritrol 2400 Series Valve
The Irritrol Richdel Jar Top 2400 Solenoid Valve 25mm is as easy to install and service as they are dependable, these residential valves offer heavy duty construction, reliable performance and convenient operation.
Professional-grade Irritrol Systems components are designed and manufactured with a focus on heavy-duty construction, dependable operation and homeowner convenience. A brand of The Toro Company specifically for professional irrigation installers, Irritrol Systems is a name you can trust to help provide the beautiful, trouble-free lawn and garden your home deserves. Valves represent the “heart” of your irrigation system. The system relies on them to ensure water flows to your sprinklers at the scheduled times and for the scheduled duration. It also relies on them to close securely to avoid leaking, puddles and wasted water. With so much riding on their performance, reliability is a key feature.
Irritrol Systems 2400/2600 Series valves provide the level of reliable performance required in residential landscapes. Best of all, they combine this performance with outstanding convenience and flexibility.
The 2400 Series straight-pattern and 2600 Series angle valves provide:
- Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction for durability
- Angle and globe (straight pattern) models, as well as a vast array of connection options, for installation flexibility
- Rugged diaphragm construction to ensure a leak-proof seal
- An easy-open, threaded “jar-style” top for trouble-free installation and easy service without removal from the system
- 1″ Plastic Model
- Jar-Top Design
- Electrical Valves
The Irritrol® 2400 Series globe and 2600 Series angle valves are popular with users because of the convenience of their threaded bonnets, the reliability of their double-beaded diaphragm and the durability of their heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction. Fast and easy to install and service, these 1-inch residential plastic valves offer an encapsulated solenoid, internal/external bleed, an optional flow control feature, and are available in multiple configurations.
2400 Series Valves Key Features and Benefits
- Threaded bonnet design
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Available in multiple configurations—female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA