Rainbird 1804 Pop Up Sprinkler Spray Body – Pops Up 4 Inches (10.2cm) above ground
Co-molded wiper seal is molded into the cap and features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and the environment. Additionally, the pressure activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clear debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris, larger than nozzle filter screen openings, from entering after flushing.
- Allows for easy nozzle installation
- Construction of time proven UV Resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
All 1800 Spray components are removable from top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance.
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet ( 0.8 to 7.3m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 gpm at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater;
- 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m) otherwise
Dimensions/Models • 1⁄2″ (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
Models and height:
- 1802: 4″ (10.2 cm) body height; 2″ pop-up height (5.1 cm)
- 1803: 47⁄8″ (12.4 cm) body height; 3″ pop-up height (7.6 cm)
- 1804: 6″ (15.2 cm) body height; 4″ pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- 1806: 93⁄8″ (23.8 cm) body height; 6″ pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- 1812: 16″ (40.6 cm) body height; 12″ pop-up height (30.5 cm)
Exposed surface diameter: 21⁄4″ (5.7 cm)