Davey Firefighter 5.5HP GX160 Petrol
Rugged, economical single impeller self priming Fire fighting pump.
Depend on Davey to take yet another quantum leap forward with their 2005 Series Firefighter® range. These new pumps offer a host of new features to make installation, operation and maintenance easier, quicker and more dependable.
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom Spraying
- Pump end designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Single impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing outlets and sizes.
- Polyester powder coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neck-rings front and back. The front neck-ring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neck-ring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4″ tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models – engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
- All engines come with spark arrestors and exhaust defelctors for added safety.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Viton seal and o-ring kit available for herbicide/insecticide spraying.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.