The Orbit B-Hyve Smart WiFi Irrigation Controller allows the user to water smarter and make watering decisions based on the needs of the home garden.
Orbit B-Hyve controller combines easy programming and remote programming using the home Wi-Fi.
Orbit B-Hyve Smart WiFi Irrigation Controller with FREE Phone App
Use the Orbit B-Hyve Smart WiFi Irrigation Controller to adjust watering based on local weather using your postcode
Users can remotely access and program their controller from their IOS (Apple) or Android mobile application at no charge. Programming can also be carried out at the controller allowing dual functionality.
Orbit B-Hyve can be set to adjust watering based on local weather using your postcode making sure you minimise water waste due to rain and delivering the correct water volumes to your lawn and plants.
How to Pair the Orbit B-Hyve Smart WiFi Irrigation Controller with your router
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3 programs
- 4 start times per program
- 1 – 240 minute run time per station
- Selective days to water or Odd/Even and interval selection up to 32 days
- Seasonal adjustment 10% – 200% per program
- Rain delay 1 – 32 days
- Will operate with or without Wi-Fi connectivity
- Indoor / Outdoor lockable cabinet
- Built in fault detection and surge protection
- Swing panel for easy access to wiring terminal
- Knock-outs for 13, 20 and 25mm conduit for station wires
- Integrated catch-cup application allows up to 50% water savings
- Watering history reports
- Program stored in non-volatile memory and is not lost if timer loses power
- Up to 5 users allowed for remote access – ideal for maintenance and outside programming
SMART WATERING CAPABILITIES TO CONSERVE WATER
- Controller smart watering setting, acts as rain delay based on forecast with standard controller station programming
- Smart watering by station, allows user to set irrigation condition for each station plant type
- Wi-Fi functional Android, IOS mobile platform > no charge
- Programmable from mobile application or at the timer
- WeatherSense TM technology that provides smart watering based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds
- Smart watering restrictions based on odd/even or selective days
- Transformer input : 240vac > 50Hz
- Transformer Output : 24vac @ 1.0A
- Station output : Up to 0.80A each
- Pump / Master Valve Outputs : 1 pump/master valve, 2 valves from 1 station
- Sensor inputs : 1 dry contact open type (prevents watering)
- IP ratings : IP33
- Battery: CR2032 3 volt DC, holds date and time.